Saturday, September 18, 2010

Party Titles Birthday

tournament debriefing

Yeah, two weeks ago in the wars again as far as WoW. Though it was only 6 spot but brave warriors who had it more than in the :-)

Werner with Marines
George Martin with fun
wolves with blood Engerln
with Tom Tyras
with Fabian and I with Eldar Eldar
... ..

Thus more of a slaughter-house ETC * lol * So go

wirs quickly :-) goods rather uneventful match :-)

first match
against Werner in Kill Points.
was by far the funniest match for ages :-) We actually skin acts without large seen on Kill Points, Hucke full :-) He still wins :-) highlights was to kill 9 of 10 in record time without making major Termier Damage (off-beat down a Serpent), and his lame thanks to the LR Spinner sets ^ ^ So a smooth
30:10 for him and all is well ^ ^

2nd Match
against Fabian and truly beautiful new Eldar which he allowed himself to paint by a professional in Pinsler D.
mission was 3 markers. He can not do me too much and I told him not, I Brunz him not getting the Prophet and Harlie ,.... but it still only 28:12 for me, is ... or was it but a 26:14? Well
funniest was wiedermal GW rule. Think about KL to al owners what options you have when GE is shocking tank: P No matter what one does, one is there in the Ar ... :-)


Match 3,
Arathorn against BA's .... After a really hard mission gemetzel over 6 laps I was able to save a draw in his favor with a stunt ... but no matter Saved :-) is saved: P bitterest pill for him was a squad of 10 with FNP be made in a round ... Spinner was saying thanks to Doom, of course ^ ^

Do I'm very happy with my list / was .... also this time the plan was behind the list :-) The list is indeed usually a car with Kill Points Loose but is fun and at 5 Missions tournaments I can live with a loose :-)

now briefly to something completely different :-)

There is a new community blog, and indeed from the Austrian Fabian spring :-) I fantasized udn already like this forever, but now I have found the time for it :-)

So enjoy yourselves here now :-)
http://nomowalking-at.blogspot.com/

My blog will continue to exist and out, but more on private basis without any tournament player feedback :-)

In this sense I wish you a lot of fun.

Lg Gregor

0 comments:

Post a Comment