Thursday, November 4, 2010

Visit Day In Rikers Island?

Wednesdays Hewn and other news of the day :-)



was once again on Wednesday and after the last positive experiences with my Mech Eldarn had a real Challenge ago :-) So I reported to George and his (surprise) Standard Space Marines.





We played three markers in spearhead.
I took my first train and build my bunker in the corner so I stay pretty invulnerable to his Scouts the flanks. He is as close Termier it goes with me with Shriek or whatever the bird is called ^ ^
LR's and Pred keep his marker.

high and low lights of the match.
Termier Shriek with race in R 3 of them (3 men losses, it was SOOO TERRIBLE), Scouts Spanking by hunters are after Banshees and cyclists are incapable. In Round 1, he shoots me like a serpent down times * * Gruml Scouts, obviously knocked out the Falcon with 7 grenades though I moved 7 ":-( Council had to be shot down, and after my HQ's heroes are dying People walk in front of the cheap :-) My Jetbike
break after 5 rounds of automatic fire in the extension of the Pred :-) today's competitive spinner goes with minimal effort in extra time down even more.

Result in R5 would have been a loose because I give a damn speeder have ignored ^ ^ But we roll R6 where I can secure a draw ^ ^ Then the game ends with a fairly balanced SP Statistics ..... Alibi's sake, I wanted to know had been looking in R7 and there would be a Loose the results was been :-( But anyway: D It was officially only 6 and Draw is hard for my OK list ;-) Especially where George's and LK 6 had 2 MK's with out the bulk of which was synced. And 10 Sturmtermies with shield are also not without .....

Then it was said still to pack my Flames of War Army would I need the locker for Eldar stuff ^ ^ Current locker situation is not great and not practical, rather dangerous for my models: - /

And finally a picture of my 2 € painter ^ ^ hats he sent me yesterday and I must say that I AM DELIGHTED hard!! See for yourself ....



I guess this will look like in Natura genaus cool ^ ^ but I can see it next week when they arrive ^ ^

So that's again :-)

Man reads.

Lg Gregor

0 comments:

Post a Comment