Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lulemon Bags Recycled

ESC ETC tag I

After a short night (we have kept until 0200 ...): D went with the 5 euro taxi to the scene.

a destroyed Fabian has indeed very little buck, but who drinks across the Gemüsgarten get the bill presented * hehe * But speiben 2 times and all is well! D



short 2 images on the locations:





Now for the match. Motivated and yet a little pensive as I lost to an ESC or ETC, I'm waiting times from the pairing ....

Tour I.
Mission: 5 markers
up: Dawn of War.
opponent: Maurus "Calrissian" Markwalder
Status: ETC Team Members SWITZERLAND
European ranking: 91 circular
Throw: He

I let it all out and he stelt a chimera to centrally to light up around me. Sorry, but by 2 "too short. Once he decided on a flank of the chimeras to set up and the other his bullet shell, I jetted to the Ballerburg I cut. Was actually quite spectacular. 2nd round was the right one he wounded a below-average and I save everything wag. Then songwriter darkness with him. In addition to the chimera I have everything chopped up. 3 marker and I had not he.
final result: 1092:393 destruction points for me
Match Points: 17:3 for me

He's a super nice and great players. As I thought so, "hey really chillig here" real great start in the International tournament field

:-) Here are a few pics .....






Tour II Mission: 2 Marker
up: infighting.
opponent: Nick "Darkwynn" Rose
Status: ETC Team Member USA
European ranking: - (United States is not in the T3 inside) But I say he left a large number with symbol and has to be amused at my list ... * Mad *
round litter: I.

I am aggressive attention to 12 "both chambers. He compared the battle tanks and slightly to the chimeras (FIVE) * argl * In the pictures you see before the gruesome list ^ ^
first lap I booster before with prophets trick . he had to be confirmed by the Judge because he did not believe me I can be in favor Bosst both councils and ^ ^ Good thing, Judge me is right and good thing it ends So my advice hot 8 "in front of his tanks, and in R1: P Him is slightly amiss. A long-shot phase he has fun and kill some out. Then I round round for fun and delete it from almost complete. His marker is clean and my money transfer by the Sch .... Vendetta which I have fought wegbekam. But the infantry I was not going on.

final result: 1427:820 destruction points for me
Match Points: 12:8 for me

opponent was also heavy in order Regelfit was genuine and had VERY VERY much patience with me and my great English art * lol * Since kanpp 1.5 years had no English game more :-( I would often wish those games. Exciting interesting etc. etc. Unfortunately

by a rushing game (he had apparently hurry what bothered me not) is only 1 picture of what is reasonable.



After 2 WIN ** * shock * crisis * angst (what happened here?) I tear slight panic as the air is so thin but now :-( when I put a fenneq see this a 15: 5 or 20:0 for the other out of skin * argl *

..... But it's ok, and I will set up a little bit of Fabian and Invader my private coach ^ ^: D

motviert So back to the pairing. .

Round III
Mission: 2 Marker
list. spearhead
opponents: Philip "Phister" Streckmann
Status: ETC Team Member GERMANY
European ranking: 20
Round Throw: He

Well ER 150 Orks with 9 Kans and Mek. and I am the coward of the day loses confidence in his advice ... But ok. Have the great rat hunt without a boss in 60 and 3 Moaschas Kans, from then there were actually only hit hoes, picks and MORE!! My EPIC FAILS in easily winning this match up.

Epic Fail first I charge out of greed two teams (one must be grounds of me and so everything must cut ahead of me) * argl *
Epic Fail 2nd I think back to the Council for a small round. The attacks would have been VITAL.
Epic Fail 3rd I forget to R5 in favor but no matter what, there was only 3 people from both councils Total lived ....

Highliht were definitely on both sides of his wounds and my right Saves on it .... He wounded on average 25 times and I save with a 24 back: P Rekaord was a single reader of the 15 saves dunk: P But
OK.

The player itself. Correct? Yes. Sympathetic? Personally, I actually already in the first moment.

BUT: 3 points have him in a real Sch .... Light moved.

first One of the 30 Marines (as Moschas) a terminal (as Bigmek) and a Mgvdeli (as boss) has played at least forgiving, or at least to be NICE ..... And above all but self-dice rolling and should not be dropped from 5 cm if the hand just a little aufkippt or quickly pulls away.
Instead, I give myself a well-hidden cheat accusation in the cube because I was so good save. Approximate said "Can you even more time to roll the die saven that" Everyone who knows me knows that my cube to cover 20-40 cm at the table. The fact I had 2 cubes übern half lap desk and a double 6 ^ ^. Because I CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second If the opponent has to favor forgets and asks nicely (I do) then I expect a simple "No" is about something or a simple "Sorry" Instead, I get an ice cold dirty grin along the lines of "Now is the Council turn" served and a "No".

third If a player of the neighboring table asked if a roll for the next round could, then you should the player who asked not really looking and ignore almost derogatory or accept in silence a dice roll 3 cm and continue to move his 30's mob.

The neighbors and I just looked at us and shrugged their shoulders .... Well ..... Nothing against you when Phister reads this, but I would never voluntarily play for fun or you want to gamble .... wenns always

final result: 1298:792 destruction points for him
Match Points: 11:9 for him.

Here are some quick pics of the disaster ^ ^





Here are the remaining players Stats

Fabian:
win-loose-draw.
points: 42

Thomas:
Loose-win draw.
points: 28

Tom:
Loose-Loose-win.
points: 27

Martin:
win-loose-win.
points: 38

Gregor:
win-win-draw.
points: 38

say I have to, we are all together very well on the ranking, but unfortunately no gabs heite placement list.

Oh Wems still interested. From top down the pairing lists the first 3 matches.







Soderle guys in the country, I hope you are at peace for now. Maybe there again tomorrow an update.

Lg and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment