Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sanye Anti Adipose Tea Is Good For

2010 T-3 to 40k ETC

Again 2 days bent down ....

Unfortunately, not to tinker came as a suffering child is Tousignant (complete ear infection) is great fun 2 times a week-end find a doctor to Gruml * *
is spread over it to the lovely lady with her migraines and prostrate and the tablets all * * So I was heul diligent Family Streichler * lol *

Today I am even more shocked as on it came to me my passport is missing and I have NO idea where he might be * argl * Fortunately, my room only 20m ²: D So far as it can not be * hihi *

plan the next 2 days. Family care continues tomorrow, Tuesday looking for the pass, tackle, crafts (magnetize), Invader tomorrow remember at least 2-3 times in my 10 Hunter * lol *

We were of the German team to be requested for Friday but around 19:00 am pleased certainly not more :-) But I am not alone as it looks ^ ^
I am also keen to have the baggage / weight issue. If it starts up I would take that is still like my laptop because there is a WLAN in the hotel and when the muse kisses me good and make a daily report will ^ ^.

So that's now up first :-) Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Lg Gregor

0 comments:

Post a Comment