Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cherry Flooring What Color Paint

photoshoot. Or something like that!




Yes, yes.
04:28
clock, still found not to sleep and somehow still awake. I hate it! Although I must say that I slept pretty good last night, even though it was short again. After a sumptuous breakfast with my men
it went out. In the sun, glorious with the fresh and not as cold air and was amazed what an endurance my heart. Brav, he shook my hand as soon as it went across the street. In such moments, I could hug him
"a big boy"

Since I was relatively fit, I've finally intensively with my camera tripod employs me my remote release snapped photos and shot. It is really difficult to find the optimal settings. The images so 'overexposed' are was intended
(yes, exactly;). No, really) and most importantly I have played around with the aperture and exposure time!. But this is still so much more. \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;But it's fun and I'm annoyed that I so slow to learn (lack of time, lack of sleep, brain defect) like I'm really happy. Funny sentence! oO But you know what I mean. : 'D
What do you think really of' edited images? How much should it not?
Brushes more volume in your hair, no. I mean, for example, days when you really have to struggle with bad skin and pimples grow an 'nen garden in the face. Do you find that okay, or telling her, "If
go whole hog! I walk around outside and stuff, so I see myself as the Internet. I personally do not have to have when I'm really a big Oschi depends on the forehead and is the new best friend
immediately
sees in pictures. When I go out I put make-up myself eventually and somehow try to "hide". Birthmarks, scars & Co. remain, of course, where they are. Finally, belonging to me!
Would be interested to know repays it! :) I will now try to sleep sometimes because I can still have to get out early again. Have a nice start to the week, my friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment