Friday, January 28, 2011

Instructions For Pretzel Mix Easy Bake Oven

500 readers contest. ♥ ** END **


Hello, my friends!
^ __ ^

we come to my (how imaginative! * Laughs *) * 500
reader contest *. With a small delay, but now it has finally come and this time I am again very excited! :)) What can you win, you can read below and see also the basis of the pictures! This time nothing


I ask myself in this post just leave comments that have to do with the competition!


What are the prizes?
1x Lipstick by MAC
(from the standard range)
1x Powder Blush MAC (also from the standard range)
You have the freedom to choose what colors there are should!


consolation prize:
double ring in the form of sparrows (New nickel-free, adjustable &) of HotHoops
  • What should I do?
  • you are, or will a regular reader of my blog
You're 18 and come from Germany
Leave me your name and your email address in this post
For those
    no
  • blog, but Twitter and / or Facebook have: Add to briefly mention about my contest, please send me the link or "Like" my fan page on Facebook (click )

double chance of winning
If you have on your blog write about my contest and link
    (for this you may like to use the image above)
  • , then I count your comment twice. :) Please leave me for this also your link to the post!
  • more information
  • Pure competition blogs are excluded

If desired, I delete your comment at the end of the competition! Add this in mind at the end of the comment just
* Clear *
request that the property must first reach me and I
    THEN
  • only can send to you!

deadline
  • The competition runs through Sunday, 06/03/2011
  • to 00:00 clock and is drawn by
  • Random

  • Good luck to all, participating in the contest! I hope this time you say things? ^___^ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment