Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Souvenir Id Shops In Vancouver Bc

Me: Then & Now (Part 2 / 3)




topic: The Emo, my tanning lotion I &

{ From tribulation blaßendem girls up to the wild Solarium/Party- "Girl"
}
we come to the second part of my "Me: then and now" series. A true trilogy. * O * * woohaaaw or something like that, like the green aliens from Toy Story * oO * lol * For me personally make probably the most embarrassing and confusing

time in my life. Puberty Hello, goodbye good mood, all hail dark and bitchy and schmaltzy music, reflecting my sad and hurt soul (buhuu!). Welcome! ^ V ^ -.-'. Oh dear .. jammer, Sülz, jammer. :):)
Let's start from the front of seat high:)
* CAUTION! IT IS LONGER * ^ o ^ Who does not feel like anything can be completely read, feel free to enjoy the pictures and hopefully laugh so hearty as to how I do it. : 'D For real: I grew up, then, the topic "Language Nursery" was a recurrent theme, it reminded often return to the time, I asked a lot and was just interested. I was, as I said, a lively and playful child. Despite the Mobbereien in school I had fun in life, make lots of friends and what needed to ensure that one is already big! Until "it"
came. Quite unexpectedly and with no sign! The Over the Edge, the "spread me too bad mood for no reason" phase, everyone and everything I hate, but there is one person that I particularly hate: me. Yes, yes. So I was on the line. Took me to puberty in their possession and made no move to adopt a long time, of course.


I fell into a big black hole. I acidified in my room, I turned more and more away from my friends and just wanted to be alone
. I had created my own little dream world! At that time I was more than just a fan of "Buffy - the Vampire Slayer" . Some say that is certainly what? I wanted to be as 'strong' and popular. I wanted to conquer make threats, accompanied by honest and loyal friends and the whole world. But of course I had to understand that it first something does not exist and second nothing happens, even if one does nothing. Especially with my mother, I had my problems. When I think back, I can say that it was more my enemy. Why?
I can not answer themselves. You make damn many up and downs through and the worst was probably that no one could help me. I had to get through that and wait until it
one
moment there where I clearly look back. Something was broken in me at the time and I felt abandoned than ever.

The skin 14/15 I would have liked today. ~ __ ~ / Eyebrows * AHHHH * ^ o ^ I became thicker and thicker, and did not trust me out more. Nearly two years I sat only at home, without contact with other people have. The Internet was my friend! I found great sites with lots of glitter stuff on it and I wanted to have. Show me on a crazy way to Art & strangers. Nobody sees me, nobody hears me. You only see what I want too.

not know what to do with me, I landetet in a measure. 18 years young, nothing of any idea, no friends, no high points in life, no nothing. Until I met a good friend! That's where he was:
That single moment! both got to know better, you took what, and eventually I ended up in a shed, where loud music was played and only people with a drink in his hand to the music mitzappelten. Also called
disco! I was pleased found it to make my way, the famous "Preheat" to participate and the general feeling after drinking alcohol to get in the body. That sounds a lot like "alcoholic", but it was really not. * Laughs * I always knew what I was doing and could remember a day then on to everything. No blackouts or similar! So I was a complete novice
, it was so exciting and it was with people. From then on I was more or less (can greet jojo) from , had fun at the make-up and wanted to look exactly like the others "in the shed." They are brown, oh yes. What a fatal mistake, which I know now. x) Girls: Please

not to use tanning beds and Bräungscreme. Who is on spots only, but will it look beautiful, then you can do better! * Haha * Hach.
I was so naive! * * kopfschüttel



course, I had my fun! It was nice to experience something different to draw the houses to come to a conversation with people and especially nice to see something different to listening. But the truth it was not! You can make-up, you can remove, you can wear great clothes and I do not know everything. Deep down you know who it is! it worth it really to play someone that one is not really? Even though I was open, I was still cautious and distant. And that was a good thing! Despite the change I was still the shy, little Nicki, but has learned one thing: There's so much in life, what it's worth living for. You do not need hundreds of friends, you do not need people around to confirm you that the hour-long Aufbrezeln has paid off. No! is the only thing one needs reassurance that you are loved, even with its negative characteristics. The everybody has, but finding people who can deal with it (and I mean not just accept it!), we find very difficult. I have learned especially from this period that many come and go . There is nothing in the morning just as it was on last night. It was, for me, another world and I was naturally so in good faith and have Sogut as each received with open arms to me its unattractive and grossly exaggerated stories heard that made me smiled remotely and gave me the feeling that I was still not really so irrelevant and useless as I always thought. By that I mean no men but
! In that respect I was shy as well and reserved, is still the "wild time".

I'm such a sad, lonely, fat girl-times (left) / * * The right to head comprehensive picture .. very, very bad. > \u0026lt;. You notice the brown discoloration at the top of the forehead. As well someone has not properly applied his tanning cream, huh? ^ - ^
So this went on for a little while to progress from today to tomorrow was already over. I started my
FSJ in nursing homes
(voluntary social year) and had other things on his mind. I had a regular life. Get up early, a great responsibility , Who earn money and learn how valuable it may be the weekends. As they were thus: My
"Snouts puck Lens Knutschmünder front of the mirror-solarium-preheating"
times and the only thing I think about it today and mainly do is to laugh! According to laugh, shake his head and then laugh again and reminisce. For ... I had not lived through this stage, I would have never to my current boyfriend, the father met my dearly beloved son. ;), Mark it on the line "be open" . Above and beyond the time of my pregnancy I would the third and last part
. Report :)
I hope one or the other what had to laugh! : 'D I watch at least for me the pictures again and again and think only: Oh ... my ... God ...! * blush * I have
DA, DA
and most DA really pressed on the screen resolution and why everything in the world I wanted to hold even metaphorically? oO * lol *
It has once again enjoyed you so aufzubrummen a nasty, long text. >
Do not be angry with me!
Once started, just as I type furiously. ^. ^ Maybe one or the other and even sometimes going through such a similar phase, and recognizes again in some situations? ^____^ still a beautiful good night to you all . 3




0 comments:

Post a Comment