Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Change Fuse Christmas Lights

My HotHoops jewelry package



As some may noticed or read in the last entry, I had recently participated in the contest
HotHoops
and is actually a . I've probably looked stupid. * Laughs * Then I saw then that I had received an e-mail of HotHoops team. ^. ^








belongings are in the end become and I'm really very satisfied! Well, that band on the fourth picture I had not chosen me, but as an angel wing ring

, who actually was still there, but it still meets my taste won is won, nech. :)
oO) I've tried earlier comments to answer, but it was not possible for me to address all . I'll be there after bad and would not write back to each one word.
I find so terribly impersonal! Be
me so please, please do not angry, it should take a little longer or should I not even respond. This is not meant any harm! Would be no comment goes down and I'm always happy about your kind words, and of course honest opinions and constructive Criticism. I am always impressed again how much each of you join in, writes to me on my topics comes in and even about himself or experiences. I appreciate it very much that you can believe me. ^. ^

My competition goes way only until tomorrow. So if you still want to participate can do so gladly, otherwise I thank you already very much for your time
participation
. :):) I too have been curious to see who will be the winner. > still Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment