Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Lost My Star Trek Digital Copy Cd

Eye Kohl Vera

After today unveiled tonight at 21:00 including the Eyekohl Vera RBR at QVC, I wanted to show you in advance schonmal.
I got him a few weeks ago for testing provided.

I have the Eye Kohl used both as an eyeliner as well as on the water line.
The pen is rather soft and can be applied pleasant.
What I like very much, the shimmering color, but no large glitter particles are included. So I even dared to use Vera for the water line.

The shelf life on the water line is medium. Not quite as opaque, such as the Feline of Mac, but have a clearly visible line that holds a few hours and then evaporated evenly.

like about the color of my good, that it is indeed a dark blue, but not so obscure that one could confuse it with black. The beautiful Shimmer adds its part.

also as an eyeliner, the color holds well but is not water-or smudge.

I have tolerated the Eyekohl good and would rebuy it. He is priced at € 16.25 QVC.



Here I used the Eye Kohl Vera schomal with a eye makeup as an eyeliner and on the water line.


Eye Kohl tote picture of Vera:
(Here you can see quite well that the shimmer is also applied to still see good)

0 comments:

Post a Comment