Sunday, January 30, 2011

Printable Luvs Diaper

Slumberland .. always & always! My


my heart and I .

How I enjoy these evenings! ^___^ Cuddle & sleep with my children and everyday life behind. At the moment it looks like I could sleep forever long, no matter when offered a situation for it. At first I could not sleep and now I have to make an effort to survive the day! .___.

Luca eats less than usual and the day has constantly red, tired eyes and dragged his nuckelnd Winnie from A to B around. What are you, if you really even have days where nothing to do with you? At least I am really unmotivated and everything is hard for me. Maybe not exactly conducive to, if I only eat what the late afternoon and just take my 2 cups of coffee a day to me.
self to blame! on a new week, hopefully
(!) Fails
better. At least I wish you a great start! :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment