Thursday, January 27, 2011

Plans For A Chameleon Enclosure

FOTD - Marquise D '

After the Mac Lipstick Marquise D 'in the upcoming Wonder Woman LE repromotet, I wanted to show it to you now worn once.
Mine is the Brunette, Blonde Redhead LE of 2009.

The official goals color name is Sandy cream peach (Lustre) that comes out quite well. But where the lipstick is to have a typical Lustre Finish I do not know. If I had to guess, I would say it is a frost finish. I think it shows quite well to the wearing images.

the color I find it rather easy to warm to neutral. have used

I:

Meow Mineral Foundation
Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Mac Blush Sur
Mac Sculpt powder Accentuate

eyes
Mac Brow Pencil Taupe
UDPP
Nars Night Clubbing
MNY 806A
Mac e / s Shroom
Mac e / s Crystal Avalanche
Fluidline Black Track
Mac Kohl Feline
Lancome Precious Cells Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Mascara

lips
Mac l / s Marquise D



The AMU is very simple:

UDPP I applied, then the first in the crease MNY 806A (Material Girl LE) and then on the movable lid of the Nars Night Clubbing. Given a black eyeliner and a black water line and much mascara.

the interior angle is a mix of Mac e / s Crystal Avalanche and Shroom.

on the eyebrows, I wear the Impeccaple Brow Pencil Taupe "on the Mac.









Marquise D in detail:




0 comments:

Post a Comment