Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Toshiba Disc Creator Error

Nelly, Nikon and NYX incident


  • Hi!
  • / / Edit
girls? The sweater I have returned! As some of you have felt that if they do not it feel good from the very beginning, what kept it? So, away with it! :)
Thank you for the many opinions!
^.
^ / / edit end came
order in yesterday! :) Went really fast, because I really only expected next week with it. I must say that I & a little back and forth wonder if I will keep the sweater. By itself, it says I like the color of her very well, even this 'small' flowers to me. But he is quite short and wide cut and optically
think I saw that he me (yet) thick makes. * Laughs *

Have course some photos made, maybe some of you have desire to help me with my decision? :) I know for some of you may not see well enough, just as he now looks right, but my friends, I have to force myself to really have me SO to show, it sounds stupid.

As I said, I'm still somewhat undecided! A bit time I had still to decide.

we come to the NYX lipsticks that I had indeed ordered this because I liked the colors really well. Now! Since I love the
Isa
to a seller on eBay has drawn attention, I decided to send back the parts of course, since almost 13 € turn out to be really steep. Had not been there my son! My much-loved Devil in the form of a sweet little boy who took off for me at least for a (you must know that he likes it at all, if his hands are dirty. usually the love child that, do I I'm wrong there? ^ o ^)
he came with a big smile on me and showed me his "successful action" and was from top to bottom .. with the lipstick in satin. ^ - ^ Jahaa. I thought that was not so funny, but in the end I was to blame
. What do I leave it up there also are auf'n table? Stupid! >. \u0026lt;But still annoying! I nut, ahh. .> \u0026lt;: 'D

Is So? One
MUST
I keep so now that will not pass it. x) The other I will send it back but me and sometimes on the Ebay
page look. My
Nikon
was previously used by the way already and I just did even just a few photos of yesterday's outfit, and my favorite ring for my time and AMU.
You have to practice after all! ^. ^



you can see the satin lipstick. AMU does not match, but I would not now specially
'vice makeup' . :):) I'm gone and then first wish you all a great day. >
Another quick question: if you had interested in a "blog idea"? View the
so now more often and actually I thought to myself that I do not even necessarily need, but in itself I think the idea of course great, so that smaller blogs, for example, just have only begun to see at least something to draw attention. What do you think?
Yes or No? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment