Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waist Tatto After Pregnant

H & M Sale


/ / EDIT (14.01) Today & Tomorrow I'll even finally felt after 100 years, to answer your comments. :) Yesterday was indeed my birthday Heyzi

, then stood still to visit the pediatrician of my little ones I slept only 2 hours and again hach. I'm currently almost nothing ! .___. So i will contact you soon with everyone! > / / END EDIT
My insomnia has lately well there is something good. When one is awake at night anyway, the TV
(again) is only crap and I could by turning anyway, when running the 0190
spots run, one containing just browse around the internet. :) And where I landed? Right! At H & M
I clicked because by then, exists only as an average of 6 pages each in the sale area and suddenly whoosh! A whole battery full update pages. I just naturally happy, as I have on this or that part anyway his eye, but to me it either too expensive or not it was my color. ^ __ ^
The delivery is, however, until late January . -.- 'I'm looking forward to it and really still hope that everything fits and my expectations. 'Now where it slowly but surely is a bit warmer, I just needed something new.
Could you get hold of sometimes one or another part of what had otherwise always been sold out?

is otherwise so far everything is fine with me. :) My Heyzi has birthday tomorrow go and eat with his mom. The need two easy even have time for themselves. : 3 Evening

we make ourselves comfortable and then maybe watch a great movie. ^. ^ The next post will be really but on my
Trials of eleven
. Since it is dark so quickly, it is still difficult to shoot good photos. : / Really need sometimes an additional light for my camera. Oh, and my second part of "I: then and now" I wanted to post too. With many embarrassing pictures I find myself today, just think "How could you? oO" . xD

you soon, my friends and have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment