Monday, January 10, 2011

How Long Can A Kidney Failure

contest resolution (300 readers Sweepstakes)

My 300 readers raffle has now ended and I have already drawn the winners by random
. :) I myself was totally curious to see who will now be anything. >

Many, many thanks to all participants (. 70 products, uff * v *) ! Thanks for posting, these, for the kind words and a clear course for interest's. I am so grateful to you! ^____^

following numbers now spat me Random:
Set 3 won ...

Lisa
http://ritieeeeeeeyo.blogspot.com

Congratulations to the winners! ^___^ An e-mail I will let you come today evening. :)

To all others:
Upon occasion, 'jump' how many readers will again, because my competition is now over, I will probably soon be my ... na? What is that? Right. : D
organize my 500 readers competition. Man. I am resourceful! * Laughs * But this time with no sponsored stuff, but I thought maybe something nice for ... ah. You will see it then yes! >
you feel depressed.
have

0 comments:

Post a Comment