Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Able Your Gun In Warband

Chanel Rouge Allure Flamboyante and Lipliner Rouge Bunny Rouge Framboise



The dentist sees me at the moment more often than I like and I always panic and abdominal pain before each visit.
I wanted to enjoy my completed treatment necessarily something nice, so to speak, a bravery reward ;-).

My choice was the Chanel Rouge Allure 84 Flamboyante from the spring collection together with the matching lip liner No. 37 Framboise.

The color is not quite opaque red with a color cast in a Wassermelonenton. Not so simple to describe, but very wearable and beautiful to me as a "classical" red

the price I have been successfully suppressed. But if you want to save some time I recommend you stop by Müller at the drugstore, where I can always buy Chanel preferred. is


0 comments:

Post a Comment