Thursday, February 17, 2011

About How Many Calories In Homemade Bean Soup

[Beauty Basics] Mac l / s Spring High Tea

Today I wanted to introduce you to a beautiful, neutral lipstick that belongs to me in my standard.

The color is called High Tea and I read on the blogs and forums very little about high tea.

High Tea is very neutral. Far from the typical Peach, Pink, Nude, MLBB and mauve.

I do not Amu had made up, which I would not have high tea can wear. He just goes, even on days when you just feel like sometimes Mascara added.




High Tea is available in the Mac range and has a permanent luster finish. What I particularly like the slightly silvery sheen, depending on the light.

The shelf life is average, very typical of the Mac Lustrefinish. You have to stoking more times, but this is the lipstick such as nurturing as a matte finsih.

My lipstick has this wonderful nice special packaging of an old LE, usually he has the normal black box. If he used up, I will buy more high tea safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment