Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Explain The Different Type Of Business Agreement

reading inhibition

my goal to read a book every week, I will probably not reach this month. Today is already the 16th February and so I read almost 370 pages. One reason for this is that I selected for this month a pretty big challenge-book, which are then schonmal 540 English pages, of which I have viewed 306th The remaining pages of the Clinton biography. I also have the beginning of the week even started an audio book.

So I will probably read in February, considerably less than in January. But at least I will create the Challenge book (I think it's great so far, but English read always takes a little longer than German).
And then I might squeeze into the last days of the month another book.

read the main thing at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment