Sunday, February 6, 2011

Canon Ip5200 Windows 7 Drivers

The honest and direct word on Sunday!


I've already made so my thoughts on how I start this entry the best! And, behold, the first sentence is written! That we should have ever! I write straight on just what concerns me, what I think and what I find so many things from my point of view!
To be first to be brief: What
affect my entries lately, I recognize myself less and less again! I'm out my earlier entries went through and had to scare to say that I am powerful swam to the ground. At that time I really love about my life and had I worry about how I get on my good eye's image, so you can see my make-up. Even the word AMU was not a concept to me then and all the other abbreviations. Let alone all the online stores that have accumulated massive in my bookmarks. I'm just not!
I'm not a fashion blogger, I hunt not after the latest trends and basically I'm planning my blog never thought of it at that, as I was "blind". I always Flung! I'm a very simple one. Of course I look like my outfits, make-ups, etc. to other and there have also always given my honest opinion, but over time you try somehow always to keep at it and even possible to write much about it because you realize of course that the most interested. But what about the others? A handful of girls just stop writing about it, can start making the most of little. And since we had it again: It likes lots of comments and as many readers!
at least I'm feeling at the time somehow lost
I would at that time never occurred to my readers to "buy" in a way, because I do, if we are honest it! Many start winning games to reach as many people to claim to "Here, look. I have such and such a reader. I am, I do not need a new blog more to answer, because I no longer have need. The readers already own! " But this is wrong! Let's take the love of Ina City Glam, with over 1000 followers. She replies, makes & does and does not respect the fact that she has' got NEN comment, where the owner has only 5 readers. It is open and no one can know God felt that he was "worth less" is! Why raise so many more now and think they are something better? Oh man, how many times I've just written in the beginning and girls' nen shit get back. But woe to practice times from criticism ohoo will then be made by the supporters of the site finished and has no idea anyway, and most of all: You're jealous! Yes, no, clearly is!
What I would basically say to all: I just want a "middle" find and write about things that interest me really stop evenly And that's part of not just the company of a new LE was shooting out to be related to dead. Sure, I'm an Trulla, I put make-up and should it give you something, I write about it. But the most important: Because I really want it and not, so it appeals to many readers as possible. course, basically it is nice to dive for one species in a "different world", to meet his online acquaintances and to read the latest entries of his favorite blogs, but sometimes not everything goes smoothly. I sometimes have a lot of rubbish, what I long nights VerMat the head, which makes me sad but also angry and find it interested me then 'nen shit whether H & M 'ne new collection has brought out what and who would like to get some of them. Something called "everyday life", just real life. Money problems, bad mood, sometimes deep phases and other concerns that affect Sogut as anyone who lives alone. I mention especially not that I'm still mother. Because that does not require me to be sure! Currently I enjoy especially the phase where Luca begins slowly but surely talk to, and from there anyway, all worries forgotten suddenly!

I would again stress that I do not want anyone to attack (!)! I have, as I write this text and beyond, no one specific in mind. Write what you want to write! If you are interested in products that have already written what zich others, yes, this is so. As long as you but it is fun! This must always be the priority!

In addition, I will assume in the near future is no longer sponsored or write about things! Again, it is such a thing again, if you write honestly about it, or at least a little biased, and the best picked out. Perhaps you share so not my opinion, maybe. Also I am open to criticism, from there: Do not be shy! Otherwise, it was now the first of me. Enough, too! :) You all have a nice Sunday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment