Saturday, February 26, 2011

Public Male Masterbation

Friday Filler, KW 08/2011



This edition of the Friday-filler Barbara makes the 100 fully ! Congratulations and please continue! :-)

first Would actually it's nice when the weekend from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday would .

second fact that there are people, the transgressions of Dr. strg. downplay cv to and from Guttenberg, I find ridiculous.

third Last night (Friday) I have diligently learned .

4th my first exams are no longer so far away.

5th I could never eat lobster and mussels .

6th I would get no better food than now, if I had a cook.

7th As for the weekend, tonight (Friday) am I watch soccer on with two colleagues, tomorrow I have planned pipes and Sunday I want to learn and get comfortable with Isabell make !

0 comments:

Post a Comment