Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fatty Liver How Long To Recover

Favorites in January 2011 ...



A little late today there are my favorites from January 2011, and even half a bad buy.


first for me I have the combination of Crystal Avalanche and Shroom (both Mac) discovered the inner angle. CA is only my bright white and you see Shroom with me enough. The combination of two colors is just perfect and brilliant and came at just about every Amu used.



second The Rouge Pur lipstick Couture (Rose Bergamasque No. 6) is an absolute favorite for everyday life. He has a pleasant texture, not too heavy with good durability and do not dry out.
Here Swatch and FOTD with the Rouge Pure Couture.


third The Blush Sur Mac is an absolute stroke of luck was. It fits just about everything and makes me look totally fresh.

You might think the color was too dark for my fair skin.
But the fact that I apply the blush with a duo fiber brush Sur also works perfectly with light skin.


Here I am wearing Sur.





4th The Plushglass Posh it up from Mac is a long time favorite of mine. I have the Plushglass a very long time and it is very often in the bag with it. A natural color that highlights the beautiful lips and brings out the best of them. The color is very flexible and adapts very well to Rouge and Amu.



5th The Chanel Eye Definer Gris scintillant is one of the most beautiful dark gray shiny Eyeliner for me at all. He is to be applied very soft, not too light in color and not too dark and I wear it like if it were too harsh black. Yesterday I had

little time and had to make up completely in 5 minutes. I have outlined the eyes with the Gris scintillant and the whole bit hidden. It looked great and has kept the whole evening.







6th I wear now is not only a mascara, but combining the Lancome Precious Cells with the L'Oreal Voluminous x5.

bring together the two best mascara out of my eyelashes and give length and volume.


7th The Nars Domed Eye Brush Small (12) is the perfect Lidfaltenpinsel for me. Since Mac can not keep up 222 and 226 by far. For me, a Holy Grail absoltuer;).


8th I adore the regeneration Weleda pomegranate hand cream. I have known for a while and I'm blown away by it. An absolute aftermarket product, to which there will be an extra review.


9th My favorite is the Chanel nail polish Black Pearl. I must say not much or more. Either you love or hate the color, for me it's definitely love and here is the Swatch it.


10th The Alverde eyebrows set in the color blonde. I was skeptical at first whether I should buy it, at least I did something similar by Elf and Mac Swatch . But it's not so expensive and I'm not satisfied with Elf and Mac was taken from the range, Alverde was allowed to take home.

I have not regretted the purchase, on the contrary, I like it more than the comparable set of Mac and Elf. The color is somehow more intense and matching / Heat / ashy for me.
I think for very light blondes, the color is too dark, but very suitable for ash blonde.



11th Another favorite are these hair clips from the tempting shop.


12th The Alverde powder pearls have been a bad buy. At least in the planned function as effective Guerlain Meteorites replacement. The Guerlain pearls are much more delicate and not greasy. The pearls look at me from Alverde applied to the face, unfortunately, unkempt and greasy. But they are
but a nice highlighter, I've found.
Although this a bad buy, but not really a flop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment