Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cover Letter For Human Generalist Postion

Versitale Blogger Award ...

From 4 Beauty's very dear to me the Versitale Blogger Award. Many thanks to
Colorful wool sock , Style style , Blonder Engel and Angie Aquarius .


Rules

thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post. Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

7 (sometimes unpleasant) things about me:

first I am afraid of my 30th Birthday (late February).
second I'm really stubborn and obstinate if you would put me under pressure.
third I can not sing, nerve my husband and the neighbors but still constantly where I loudly Singstar games.
4th I drink almost a liter of coffee determined on the day.
5th I play games such as Facebook and Farmville City Ville.
6th I have a handbag tick.
7th I am shy and am therefore totally by itself never to people.

I give the award on to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment