Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Body Exhibit Pittsburgh

MNY - 130A

I just wanted today MNY - show 130A nail polish. It comes with the Girls ♥ Preppy Pastels LE in March in the shops and I have the LE obtained for testing.

The 130A is my absolute favorite color from the Limited Edition.

It is pink in the middle, with a strong lavender tinge cream finish. Too bad for the
MNY products do not have names because 130A is the beautiful lacquer not really fair. I would have probably called Lilac Touch: D.

A bit reminds me of the color to the limited Mac Love & Friendship I Lacquer rarely, because I so love the color. Love & Friendship is a bit more subdued and 130A lights.

What made me even more excited than the color but is the quality. I did not have excessive expectations, but I wear the coat for several days now and I will ablackieren today, though I still do not have to.
with 3 layers and a layer Essie Good To Go has the paint bomb-proof, nothing is chipped and has only minimal Tipwear.
I work a lot on the PC and there has to endure the paint and even what definitely does the 130A.

If I do this with the durability of Chanel Black Pearl compare (2 days), sorry but there may Chanel abschauen something about the quality.



0 comments:

Post a Comment