Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can You Take Sudafed With Lvaquin

The children are only lent us



Do you know the feeling as a child when she suddenly out of nowhere terrified
you had your parents could have happened? What could happen to them and they would be terrible
just gone? Such fears I had as a little girl very often! My heart began to pound wildly and shot me with tears in his eyes.

not just from now happens immediately. Except, of course, are diseases and insane drivers who drive away the ass and one in
When Luca is this feeling and come back stronger than ever

[...] I'm afraid I might miss what is or is overlooked. Am I really one to his needs? I give him all my love, the greater can not be? I see him laugh and I know he's fine.
But what about in between? I overlook something, and especially how good I really am as a mother?
Thou hast borne with difficulty,
you have them cared for with love, you have cheered each tooth, moved up a smile.
you have it in the arms held
admired the first word
the first step you have celebrated, and it was a step away from you ... First, on the way to school, as you lead them still in the hand. You
they want to protect from harm, but soon you
stand helplessly on the edge.
Then come the work and the love that they do not
horns on your word of warning.
you want them advise, protect, but the children, they go away from you ... And one day they return, if not more inside roar,
adult, mature and quiet, a little bit of life
disheveled.
And they themselves once children think maybe
them to your word then:
The children are only lent to us,
and go one day away.

Let it go, your children, let them go
yet. Soon they
are great, your children, do not let them see
,
that you have fear for them, they are no longer small.
Do not show your tears, they
wine alone.

go their way, you can not take hold,
have to shape their own lives.
Only if you let go at the right moment,
they keep coming back to you!

Source:
SoFeminine



From the beginning I have always can Luca

with me and the moments to count where I have not even seen him. He has never stayed anywhere else without me and even now it would be very difficult for me not knowing what he is doing and how he is. Because to me is of course the question of whether I do not clamp too hard? I start to cry sometimes

reason, because I can not believe my luck, but also because I fear he had animal could eventually no longer be with me. My flesh and blood, as he enjoys the simple things as he learns to take us to laugh and how funny even his temper tantrums, and if he misses the
preferably
on my jacket. Mama put in there because, after all times, so channels with the sleeve.







For Luca, I would die and that is not only said so! If it were necessary, and I knew him it would go for whatever reason, this better, I would
without batting an eyelid
jump off a tall building. He is my number one and I imagine every
! Knows my friend and my parents know. Some have allowed an assessment of how I with my younger years may have put a child into the world. There were sayings that have driven me to remove these people completely out of my life. Everyone may have his opinion, but who does not know me that is absolutely wrong with typical statements that fall just stop when children get young mothers. I can say about myself! I'm
by & by
mother, do not care about parties, friends or drawings you need some "time for me! Although it is not so, but I always come back before so I would deport Luca, when I'm away for a few hours and my parents welcomed him with open arms.
If I'm honest, I could even now still can not imagine having a second child! I can only see Luca, Mark and me. Many say that will change and this may also be, but (it sounds stupid) I have so much love in me again, I can give a second child if they at Luca is so gigantic it? Time will tell! But one thing I know for sure: All roads, whether rightly or wrongly, I'm gone, all the low points that I had had a reason! You have led me to the one man who fills me 100%: My heart, my little stinker, is not even remotely
know how happy he makes me. ^___^

Previous Post: Many, many thanks for your many & honest comments! And I do not think I had the feeling I was always given only right, no! But that you give me your personal opinions you have written and some of you even admitted that they in fact many readers are also important. Thank you! Answered yet is because I truly care about the issue and I do not just want to respond only in my comment box.
Be honest with yourself and is something you cross: Out with it! But a blog is finally here and it can not always run smoothly and seem to only one the sun aus'm ass! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment