Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Braun Buffel Cheapest Range

MNY - Girls ♥ Preppy Pastels LE Nail Polish


After finally nail my wheels have arrived, I present you today the paints from the MNY - Girls ♥ Preppy Pastels LE before.

The paints I liked overall very good and make you want to spring.

The consistency of the paints is rather light and somewhat fluid. This can strip the paint and bubble-free application, but there are some more layers for a nationwide contract required.

price lacquer are € 1.95 and the LE now appears soon in March 2011.

My Favorites:
The beautiful 130A because he is absolutely in my color scheme is, the yellow 133A because the color of a cover yellow amazingly well and a great spring color and mint green 134A because I have a rather greenish mint green and was not very nice find acceptable.





opacity and color intensity of the coatings:


have the least coverage of the mint-green 134A and 132A of the coral-celled.
medium coverage have the purple 130A and the pretty yellow 133A.
the blue 135A and 131A of the pink cover is best.


comparison MNY 131A and 807A (Material Girl LE):



So I find them very similar and would rather buy a different color from the beautiful LE, if I already have the 807A.
131A is more subdued / less bright than 807A.

China Glaze Re-fresh mint, MNY 134A, Manhattan Frozen Green (Naughty Nails LE):

China Glaze and Manhattan are significantly bluer than the 134A.

How do you like the paint and you have before you what to buy the LE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment