Friday, February 18, 2011

Wax Each Time Surfboard

Wet N Wild Silent Treatment Trio

After I've seen in various blogs pictures of the Silent Treatment Trio, I HAD to have it. Mainly because of the beautiful Taupe tone at the bottom.
After a long search, I found it on Ebay for about 5 € including shipping and I got pretty excited about the trio.

Now it is finally here and the disappointment is great.

The colors may look great on the swatches, but after 2 times make-up I am more than disappointed with the quality of Silent Treatment, and have no desire to use it further.

The colors fade very quickly after application (once Artdeco base, once UDPP), it can hardly hide or be seen by the aperture only slightly from the colors and the worst are the crumbs.

thought Who, The Nyx or Sleek palettes crumble strongly that meets a new dimension: (I had my mineral foundation after the Amu abschminken again and again on it do otherwise would be the fix can not

My Conclusion:.. Great colors, great price but bad quality. So thumbs down, so sorry for me. That was my worst purchase in a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment