Saturday, February 5, 2011

Diagram Of Collapsed Uterus

Tutorial - Grey / Purple / Plum Mac Studio Moisture Tint SPF

now I was asked quite a few times when I make again a tutorial. Today I had even more time and enjoy some light here and now is the finished result to my gray / purple / plum tutorial.

I tried to use only products that are not limitert are and have kept the whole eye make relatively dull.

I hope you like it:). If you want reapplication it, I'm really looking forward to me if you link your results in the comments or something.




Eyeshadow Used:



used brushes:




My unvarnished eye. I have been powdered, UDPP applied edited the eyebrows with the Alverde eyebrow kit and applied something Blanc Type in the crease.

Sorry for the non etws plucked eyebrows ;-), the tutorial is emerged rather spontaneously.




I start with the color of scene and just look in the mirror. Scene I carry on so that he can see with open eyes still good. I go with the color not in the outer corner, but really only draw the banana.




directly under Scene at the crease and outer corner I carry on Fig 1. The Colour Scene will not completely cover.




Use a flat eyeshadow brush that gives good color, I wear the color next Crystal on the mobile lid, under the eye and the inner angle.




The Mac 217 I dab the color Shadowy Lady in outer corner and pull the banana shape slightly outward to the length.
Wear With a small brush, I also under the eye outside of Shadowy Lady.




with my absolute favorite cover brush (Nars 12), with whom I can work very precisely, I take a little scene and send it to the crease a bit while in the air and diaphragm gently.
I paint but not all but blind to Banenanbogen only slightly with Shadowy Lady in outer corner.



Phloof Finally! dab in the interior angles. You might want Phoof! even under the brows as highlighter give (I have since fallen but the matte highlights from the brew kit Alverde better).

With a Mini Pencil Brush and color Typographic I pull the eyelid and give them quite minimal in the outer third below the eye.





Only black mascara and a black water line (if you like subtle, takes a light beige for the Water line) and then I'm done:





to the eye make up I've used the lipstick Catrice Gentle Nude and a matching as Rouge Nars Sin .


0 comments:

Post a Comment