Friday, February 4, 2011

Soul Silver Online Free

15 first impression and comparison swatches

I was amazed to find over at Mac a foundation that matches my fair skin color. It was almost like a miracle, and after a test on the back of the hand I've let myself be applied immediately and then bought spontaneously. Finally, I do not run a proper foundation on the way too often.
More specifically, it is actually Foundation but not a tinted day cream. Just what I wished for the spring / summer.
I like to wear foundation, but not like "filler" but like my skin only to compensate for something.
I can now make a few tests, no review, but I would like to describe my first impressions in short

* The most beautiful is the result with a duo fiber stippling brush, I simply called "skunk". Here, I presented my Stinktierfamilie and specifically in the Studio Moisture Tint was the result with the 187 by far the best (from Sigma, it is a very similar brush and Artdeco too).

* In other brushes such as this set of 3 from Sigma me the result has not fallen, the Mac brushes are 130 and 131 also failed. This made it streaky and almost opaque.

* redness and bumps are well covered. Pimples and moles do not, to the Foundation is too easy.

* The Studio Moisture Tint donates much moisture, it does not necessarily need a cream as base.

* Also powdering is not absolutely necessary, not the finish is shiny or dull, but really very natural. I use the Guerlain Meteorites about it, but you really need is not necessarily a powder with this foundation.

* You do not creep into my Pores and is not shut off.

* You can use the Foundation well layers to a certain point, but an opacity such as with the Studio Fix Fluid of Mac you will not reach.

* I had now, after the first applications no problems with compatibility or that I would get pimples.

Overall, the Foundation makes a good first impression on me and I am looking forward to use them in the spring and summer.

Here is a color comparison

It is not as yellowish like the Nars Sheer Glow, I would say similar to neutral as the Coastal Scents Foundation but a shade darker and the color tends to something apricot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment