Friday, February 4, 2011

What Is The Meaning Of Jelly Rings

EOTD Mac Club

I think one of the most popular Club Mac eye shadow. He has a reddish brown base color with green Duocrome.

For cool types, I find him quite easy to wear, so here is my Lieblingsamu with club in the lead role.

First I applied UDPP then applied Club on the moving lid up and down and little in the crease. Then I applied Vex inside angle and the inner eyelid and bew blinded. Then, with the Vex Club in the crease and apply again hide something Club in the crease so that a Gradient is formed.

Then I had some P2 Face Base (or either Mac Fix +) sprayed on the back of the hand, have taken up with the eyeshadow brush a little club, moisten the back of the hand and then spotted in the Lidmitte. This has the effect of green Duocrome out even better.

The water line is black and then I applied a cool, dark green Gelline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment