Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Biggest Congratulations On Yourbaby's Arrival

[Beauty Basics] - Mac Eyeshadow Omega


..
I just wanted to today, even one of my Basic Mac Show Eyeshadow in Action -. Mac Omega

I think omega is overlooked in all the bright colors at the counter like me, but he's a great base eye shadow and very versatile

The. Finish is matte and the color of a light to medium brown taupiges.

You can use Omega for the eyebrows, can solo take on the eyelid or leaving color in the crease with Omega gently.





Here is a comparison Swatch Era, Wedge and Cork:




This is what Omega solo (on UDPP) applied in the crease of:



ready everyday eye makeup with Omega:


have used
I:

UDPP

Mac e / s Omega (crease)
Mac e / s Magnitic Fields (exterior angle)
MNY e / s 805A (internal angle)

Alverde Eyebrow Kit Blonde

P2 beige eyeliner (waterline)
Mac Fluidline Dipdown

HR Lash Queen Mascara Black Sexy

0 comments:

Post a Comment