Thursday, February 24, 2011

Install 2010 Honda Pilot Front Licence Bracket

Manhattan loves Naughty Nails LE








I have the color pattern of the next Manhattan ♥ Naughty Nails Limited Edition sent.

The LE will appear on 18 April (available for about 2 months) and in each paint are 11ml each € 3.95 included.

my absolute top recommendation is the color Soft Peach. I'm looking forward to the first sun rays in order to take Soft Peach. If the LE appears I'm going to buy Soft Peach yet another copy, so I find it great.

Furthermore, I find the Purple and Grey Baby Pink very successful. The Baby Pink is wonderfully opaque, with so light pink Colors more of a rarity.




The opacity of the coatings is very good. All colors from perfect cover with 2 layers. Even the bright pink cover perfectly.

The consistency of the paint is rather thick and slightly viscous. This allows the paint applied very precisely and does not run.



1 coat Pro Shine & Base Top Coat:




color comparison Frozen Green:


color comparison Soft Peach:


Color comparison Baby Pink:

0 comments:

Post a Comment